1. The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.
Many of us are , by seeking something or some ‘experience’ that’ll make us happy. Joy always seems to exist in the future. But if we look closely, we’ll find that there are somethings that make us joyful naturally. We don’t have to buy an expensive car or visit an exotic tourist destination. Joy is here.
2. Too many people are hungry not because there is dearth of food. It is because there is dearth of love and care in human hearts.
Lack of food in the world comes from lack of compassion. No matter how much we achieve in this materialistic world, it’s important to embody the very traits that make us human – empathy and love.
3. Don’t be dead serious about your life – it’s just a play.
Being too serious in life never fixes the things that we keep worrying about. What we need instead, is a still mind that finds joy in the little things.
4. If you choose, you can be joyful every moment of your life. It’s time you made your choice.
We are in complete control of our lives. So it’s important that we create a life of joy and wonder instead of sabotaging ourselves and being miserable.
5. Your thoughts and emotions may keep you fully engaged right now, but they are just small offshoots of life – they are not life itself.
Many of us identify too much with our thoughts and emotions. Thoughts and emotions are like clouds in the sky. They come and go. The real life of the sky is the sun, moon, and the stars. We shouldn’t worry about the clouds, we should be happy for the stars.
6. Once your life is your expression of blissfulness, you will not be in conflict with anyone. – Sadhguru Quotes
Outer conflicts arise only because of inner conflicts. When you are living your truths, you feel blissful, and there is no conflict.
7. To live and operate in the world, you may have to identify with something. Play with your identifications, don’t let them rule you.
As stated earlier, you shouldn’t identify with your thoughts or the standards people set. Instead, have the courage to face your truth and follow your heart.
8. The mind is a powerful instrument. Every thought, every emotion that you create changes the very chemistry of your body.
The mind is a powerful tool only some people truly understand. For example, ask it a simple question, “How can I bring more happiness to my life” and it will give you dozens of answers just like that. The trick is to focus on the good, most people focus on their problems.
9. A snake knows more about what is happening around than any other creature, because it has no ears to listen to gossip, only direct perception.
What Sadhguru means here is that our perception about life is clouded by social conditioning, the gossip we consume from television, newspaper or our own social circle.
10. Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.
Where focus goes, energy flows. Anything can change if we simply invest enough attention to it.